Sharing assets in the Library can be done in two distinct ways.
1) From the main library view, select an asset an open the More Actions menu
2) From the single asset view, click the Share icon below the asset
In both situations a sharing window will appear with four distinct tabs: Share, Secure Shares, Public Link, and Public Link Access.
- Enter the name or email address of the people you want to share the asset with.
- Set the expiry date of their access.
- Add any messages to provide context.
- Set the download options for the file.
- View and revoke any access for existing shares.
- Activate a public link by using the switch labeled Inactive/Active
- View and Copy the link
- Set the expiration date for access to the link
- Set the download options for the file
- Enter the name or email address anyone you would like to immediately send the link to
Public Link Access
- A list of when users have been directly sent the public link.
When sharing multiple assets at once, enter the usernames/email addresses of the recipients, set an expiration date, add any accompanying message and set the download options for the assets.
The recipients will then receive an email with a link to view all the assets on one page.