- Download the app from here. https://get.adstream.com/adobe-premiere-plugin/
- In the Downloads folder of MacOS (or whichever folder you have set to be the download default) a .dmg file will be downloaded.
- Double click the .dmg file to run it.
- In the window that appears drag the application to the Applications folder and the file will be copied to the Applications folder and will be visible as Adstream or Adstream.app.
- Double click on the app Adstream and when prompted enter your computer User Name password.
- When the installation is complete you will see a popup confirming it.
Now open Adobe Premiere Pro and create a project.
In the created project add a video into the timeline. You will find the Adstream extension in Window > Extensions > Adstream.
To uninstall the app, navigate to the Applications folder and open Adstream.app.
In the window that opens, click Uninstall and enter your computer's User Name and password when prompted.
After uninstalling you can move the application to the Trash or leave it so you can reinstall at a later date. To reinstall, click Reinstall after opening the app.