Adstream (UK) Limited is based at Berkshire House 168-173 High Holborn London WC1V 7AA United Kingdom. We may collect and/or process “personal data” and/or “special category data” (as defined in the UK Data Protection legislation) as part of our contracted services.
We may share data with third parties as part of our contracted services in our administrative procedures and/or if we are required to do so by UK law. This may include any subsidiary companies or other companies in the group that may be situated inside or outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We can not accept any liability for processing by a third party outside our remit.
Security of personal information is very important to us. All feasible security measures are in place, particularly when transferring data between countries.
Data may be retained as long as they remain pertinent to the purpose for collection.
Once no longer relevant, data is destroyed by secure means, whether on paper or in electronic format. As required by UK law, we have conducted a Cookie Audit on our website. We utilise Cookies to monitor and improve our website and also to utilise third party services for our company.
Adstream’s policy in relation to information collected through registration, testing, and/or any other means is to respect and protect the privacy and confidentiality of our users. Adstream does not disclose, rent, or sell email addresses or any other information that we may receive to any third party, unless:
- requested by the customer;
- in response to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings where disclosure of such data has been requested or required; or
- to an agent of Adstream acting on behalf of Adstream (e.g., for database hosting, data processing or mailing services). In this case, Adstream will make certain that the agent complies with the GDPR and our commitments in this policy.
Privacy Policies of 3rd Parties We Integrate With
- Applies to All Customers – YouTube API Terms of Service
None of the above, adversely affects your rights under UK Data Protection legislation. You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we may hold on you. Such requests must be made in writing/ email is acceptable. Please either write to the company or email us at Privacy@Adstream.com.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, please request a review.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response or with anything in this privacy notice, you have the right to contact in the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) directly: Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF.