Replacing Sendplus Version
- Download the latest Sendplus version/build.
- Once you've downloaded the .dmg, double click on it to launch the installer.
- You will be prompted to the installation screen, as shown below:
- Drag Sendplus into Applications to perform the installation.
- If you already have SendPlus installed on your machine, you will see the installation screen as shown below:
- Hit Replace to replace the existing build with the new one.
- Launch the Sendplus version from Applications.
You may be prompted to confirm the action by clicking Open, as shown below, if your security settings require you to do so.
- Navigate to the Sendplus settings panel > Software updates and verify the version.
You will be shown "Your Sendplus is up to date" like in the screenshot below:
Checking for a New Version
In order to check whether there is a new version of Sendplus you need to go to your Sendplus preferences tab. If there is a new version you will get an invitation to upgrade or postpone the action as shown on the screenshot below: