It is possible to download assets from the Library module in two ways: from an asset’s page or directly from the main Library screen.
From Asset Page
When you are viewing an individual asset, after clicking on the info tab, you will be able to download the asset in your preferred format by clicking on the format name or the button.
From Library Page
When in the Library page you click on as many assets as you want to download and you’ll see a blue outline around the selected assets. Once happy with your selection, simply click download.
Tick the formats you want to download in and then click download, you can also download with Sendplus.
It is possible to upload assets directly into the Library by following these steps:
- Open the Library Module and click the Upload button towards the top of the interface.
- In the following window you can drag and drop the assets you want to upload from your computer, or you can use your computer’s file picker to select all the files you need by clicking 'Add Files'.
- If you’ve made a mistake you can use the X to remove the asset from the list of files to be uploaded.
- Once you’ve got all the assets you need in the list click Start Upload and your progress will be tracked in the bar below.
- You can cancel the upload by clicking the button.
If you are currently a secondary user in another business unit, with the ability to upload assets, you will find an additional dropdown within the Uploader. Once you have added files, use the dropdown menu to choose the business unit into which you would like to upload the asset.
Important: Please be aware that the assets will be uploaded with technical metadata only. In order to utilise your library, we always recommend to add as much metadata as possible to the assets.